Tuesday 7 May 2013

I have no idea what I'm doing

It occurs that 'My First Blog' should have been the title of the post, not the title of the blog, and now I can't find how to change it. I've only been on 5 minutes and already I've broke it. Anyway, never mind.

This isn't really a blog, it's more of an online diary. I'm saying that obviously because I'm not expecting anyone to read it and it'll make me feel better about getting no views. Also, I'm hoping to develop my creative writing skills and this seemed a nice easy way to do it.

I expect to be writing mainly about my current interests- mainly history (medieval esp) and my constant battle to stay sane. Also jogging as it helps keep me fit, mentally and phyisically.

To finish I'm going to try and add a picture. Here goes:


It's the bridge at Corbridge for no reason whatsoever.

3 comments:

  1. I've managed to change the title to 'Keith's Blog' which kind of makes the whole post look a bit silly. Never mind...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry you ll soon have a massive following. People love blogs. If you look at other blogs and comment bloggers will visit you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh thankyou. Once I've sorted myself out a bit on here I'll start looking at other blogs, especially catminding ones :-)

    ReplyDelete